Blog Links Just some of the great blogs I keep stumbling on. Go for an explore, and if you see any really good ones, let me know...
- the hottest blogger I know. - I hate knitting. However, I love this blog. Who'd have thought? - If you ask me, it's perpetual brilliance! - 'nuff said. Inspired - inspiring.
- ...into light. Xenouveau - Her from Sadisticland. All Geek To Me - Fun from Scout Finch.
Elven Sarah - Witty and weird, a bit like me (but witty). Sedgefield - A nice blog, which may have died from meme deficiency... - A great lady had a great blog. Hopefully it returns...
superphase - A stick hero for the masses...
Sadly, we have been given the cold Shoulder. - a great blog from the continent, nice and warm there. - Not indulgent any more.
She Speaks - The star-crossed lover is now silent.
Organic Feminism - A tremendous blog. Even though she calls me Scoots *shudder*
You can no longer get your soup fix from souplover.
Hmmm..Hope I don't get in trouble for being late handing this in ;)
1. Week 11 you were asked to list four things about you using the letters B-L-O-G. This week do the same thing but use the letters H-U-M-P. Just use one word or feel free to get gabby about it. H - Hair. My hair is unruly and badly behaved. It tries to escape in the night. U - Underwear. I have no Y-fronts in my burgeoning underpants drawer. M - Mince. I use 250g of mince when I make chilli con carne for one. It takes a long time to eat! P - Pickled onions. I can half a jar of these, but I prefer olives. I can eat a whole jar of them.
2. If you were a dessert, what would you be and why? Creme Brulee (too lazy to find the circumflexes) Difficult to duplicate, crusty on the outside, with a soft centre.
3. Imagine if you will that you are being held hostage by a pompous, self-grandizing, BORING person on your IM. You're trying to be polite but really want to brush this person off. Being crazy and creative, list three things that you could tell that person to excuse yourself now AND discourage them from contacting you ever again. a: Be right back, run out of kleenex. You don't mind if I have a little *extra* fun while you type? b: I have to go for a bit. The warden's coming. c: I just need some more paper. I'm printing every word you say, you know. The voices think it's a good idea.
4. You are a work of art. What are you? Explain why. Yesterday I was The Scream by Munch. Today, could be Sunflowers... Fairly obvious I would have thought :p
5. Do you have an talent that is interesting but totally useless? (Example: being able to touch your nose with our tongue, tear a phone book in half ... ) Tell us about it. I can do that ballet thing where your left heel is by your right toes and vice versa.